"My goal is to create not only an efficient and beautiful space, but a smile on our clients’ faces."
"Adrian Andreassi, Tom Craze, Carolyn Elleman and Jose Figueroa did a truly superb job for us with our latest home improvement: our kitchen. We are absolutely delighted with the result, which is stunningly beautiful and practical. This is now our third project with Case Design and the second time we work with Adrian for whom we provide personalized feedback on his own Houzz page; Carolyn was great at listening to us and adjusting to our tastes, coming up with a design that we love and in which we feel so comfortable. Tom is an excellent project manager, entirely devoted to his projects, attentive and thorough, always available. Jose is an exceptional craftsman, his attention to detail is unequaled as demonstrated by our backsplash and the accent tiles, among other distinctive features of our new kitchen."
I joined Case in May 2015 and have been in the industry for six years. Being in a family where my father, and grandfather were builders, it was time to continue the trend. The best part about being a designer in this ever-growing industry, is being able to challenge myself, and to be creative. Being able to create a beautiful space and a smile on our client’s face is one of the most rewarding experiences.
When I am not busy designing, my husband and myself like to go to cons, video game contests, and concerts.
Honors & Awards
- NKBA 30 Under Thirty 2020 Class
- Top Gun Designer FY2016
- Top Gun Designer FY2019
- Signature Project Award Winner - March 2017
- Published in Washingtonian - May 2018
- Published on Houzz - May 2018
- Published on Houzz - September 2018
- Published on Houzz - October 2018
- Published on Houzz - February 2020
- Published on Houzz - September 2020
- Best of Houzz 2020 - Design Award
- Best of Houzz 2020 - Service Award
- Best of Houzz 2021 - Design Award
Education & Certificates
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design with an accredited NKBA degree – Murray State University
- Allied Member ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- NKBA Member (National Kitchen and Bath Association)
- NARI - Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (National Association of the Remodeling Industry)
- Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP)