Kitchen Remodel Process
Remember you don't have to know exactly what you want to begin exploring your kitchen remodel. An experienced kitchen designer will help guide you through the process and outline what decisions need to be made when. The Case kitchen remodeling process has been perfected over many years.
Phase 1: Free Consultation
- Visit with you in your home to learn about your project goals, ideas, wants and needs.
- Look at the areas of your home that you are considering for your project to begin brainstorming ideas with you.
- Tour other areas of your home to gain a better understanding of your style and taste to ensure consistency with the new remodel.
- Learn a little more about Case in terms of who we are, what we do, and how we do it to help determine if we are right for you.
- Discuss next steps and what to expect should you decide to proceed with us.
Phase 2: Preliminary Design
Click to enlarge this example design schema
- Document the existing house
- Draw existing house plans
- Check for any zoning or homeowner association restrictions
- Explore various design options
- Develop preliminary concepts
- Develop preliminary budgets
- Conduct a design meeting between you and your designer
Phase 3: Detailed Planning
- Refine the design
- Conduct a walkthrough of the space
- Assist with material selections
- Schedule regular meetings with your project manager
- Develop detailed drawings
- Develop a comprehensive contract
Phase 4: Construction
- Retain permits
- Create project flowchart
- Hold a pre-construction meeting
- Schedule a weekly meeting with your project manager
- Final walkthrough
- Warranty coverage – 5-year warranty on Case labor (see your contract for details)
Depending on the level of your kitchen remodel, your project may only require a three-step process. You're kitchen designer will advise you on the best process for your project.
Case can bring your ideas to life.