Alexandria, Virginia Home Remodeling Contractors701 Park Avenue
Falls Church, VA 22046
Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling in Alexandria, VA
When it's time to give your home a facelift, using the services of a qualified company that specializes in home remodeling is the first step in home renovation. A company dedicated to home remodeling will work with your plans, design and budget to turn your vision into reality.
Whether areas need to be repaired or updated, an attic converted to a loft or a laundry room added, a home remodeling company can handle repairs, replacements, additions and installations from floor to ceiling.
Kitchen Remodeling in Alexandria, VA
The kitchen serves as a major hub of activity for a family and keeping it updated and efficient not only adds to the value of the home, it makes for a comfortable and convenient social gathering place. There are several projects a remodeling company can do in the kitchen that focus on enhancing the visual appeal, modernizing it overall and adding to its efficiency.
- Flooring - replacing old flooring with ceramic tile, laminate, vinyl or hardwood.
- Cabinets - removing worn out cabinets and replacing with new handmade or pre-made models. Refacing existing cabinets and adding new hardware is also an option.
- Lighting - installing recessed or track lighting. Replacing current light fixtures.
- Countertop - upgrading to a high quality ceramic or marble countertop with decorative backsplashes.
- Windows - replacing old windows with energy efficient models.
- General - repairing any woodwork, hanging new drywall, sink and faucet replacement and interior painting.
Bathroom Remodeling in Alexandria, VA
A home remodeling company can not only make the bathroom look better, but with the addition of energy efficiency fixtures make the room cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- Flooring - replacing old flooring with vinyl or ceramic tile.
- Tubs and showers - removing an existing tub and replacing with a new whirlpool or spa bath. Removing a tub and replacing with an enclosed tile shower.
- Vanity - installing a new vanity base, top and hardware.
- Lighting - replacing or installing new overhead globes, sconces or recessed lighting.
- Fixtures - installing a new high-efficient toilet, water-efficient sink and faucets.
- General - address caulking, woodwork and drywall issues. Apply interior paint or wallpaper.
Additions, Conversions, & More Remodeling in Alexandria, VA
Home remodeling companies can enhance the size of your home with an addition or convert existing space into a more useful area.
- Attic conversion - depending on the size and height of the attic area, homeowners may choose to convert the space into an office, loft bedroom, studio, play area or additional storage.
- Bedrooms - an extra bedroom is easily transformed into a studio or exercise room. Small bedrooms can be converted into a second bathroom with hot tub or a spacious laundry room.
- Large wall closets - remodeled for use as the home theater and entertainment center or as a recessed office space or study center.
- Additional rooms - expanding the square footage of the home with the addition of a bedroom, office or enclosed sunroom.
- Garage - remodeled into a family room or extra bedroom with a half bath.
- Basements - refinishing a basement to use as an additional room by adding flooring, walls, wiring and ceiling.
Interested in remodeling your kitchen, bathroom, or other part of your home in Alexandria? Request a free consultation today!